Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Haul: Surf Baby Collection

So i went to Mac when the new surf baby collection came out. I new even before the collection came out that i wanted My Paradise Cheek Powder, Hibiscus Lipstick and Strange Potion Lipglass. I went the day after the collection was released. So I was so upset that they sold My Paradise Powder the day it came out. So I ended up getting Hibiscus Lipstick and Summer Stash Crush Metallic Pigments. I heard some negative things about the Pigments like it works only if you use your fingers but I absolutely love them. I use a brush and it works great for me. I ended up calling macy's where my bf lives which is an hour away from me and they had the My paradise powder. yay. So he picked it up for me and i love the powder. A week later I decided I wanted something else from the collection so I got Surf The Ocean Metallic pigment stack and i love that one too. I am very pleased with my purchase. I use the Hibiscus Lipstick almost everyday and if they still have it online at MAC than i think i need to buy a backup asap. I did want the Guilty Bronze bronzing stick but decided not to get it.
Here are pictures of what i got:
 This is what I got from the collection. I love everything.
 Here is what the Surf the Ocean Stack looks like.
 Here are swatches of what the Surf the Ocean stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment