Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review: RockABetty Beauty Cosmetics

I have bought some products from Rockabetty beauty also known as RABB. So these items were not sent to me for free. I got 10 (3gram) jars of random eyeshadows fro $20 and free shipping using a code. I had never used used any e/s from this company before so it was so hard to pick eyeshadows so thank goodness she had that deal going on and i think that deal is still going on.
I found Rabb cosmetics on facebook and ordered from them on esty.com They owner makes her own eyeshadows and sells them. She is very nice and has great customer service:)
Now i got a variety of diferent colors and one sample. Here are the colors i got:

I have tried every color except pandora. The colors are so gorgeous and very pigmented and i recommend that you use the e/s wet because the colors come out so much more sparkly and and vibrant. The quality of the e/s are very good and they are so easy to blend and work with. I really recommend you try out some of these colors. My favorite e/s has to most definitly be Maneater which is the sample. I do have one thing that i do not like. The sample doesnt have a twist off cap, so you have to snap it open and close, so when I do snap it close I do see that the some of the product flys out so you are actually using product. So i do prefer the twist off packaging. Besides that I think this is a great company that has great products at a wonderful price. The shipping was very fast, got to my house in two days which is a plus.

Packaging: B-
Quality: A
Customer Service: B
Shipping: A
Facebook Page:  http://www.facebook.com/RockABettyBeauty
Esty Page:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/RockABettyBeauty

Here are some looks i did using Rabb cosmetics:
 First Look: Eyes- Agony (lid), Maneater (crease), Kink (lower lash line)
Second Look: Agony (lid), Snuff (crease), Frostbite (lower lash line)
To see more looks check out my makeup page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-by-Melissa/100169833409810

No comments:

Post a Comment