Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mac: Lipsticks

So I have always been in love in lipglosses and i just recently been into lipsticks. At first i didnt like lipsticks because you had to reapply and they felt dry to me. I am getting into lipsticks right now and the lipsticks I have are from mac. My favorite finishes are Cremesheen and Amplified. The lipstick that i use the most is Cremecup Lipstick. Here are pictures of my Mac lipstick collection.
So the lipsticks that I have are Up the Amp, Cremecup, Something New, Infused with Glam and Perpectual.
Something New Lipstick is a bright pink and that came out with the Stylishly Yours Collection so it was limited edition. And Perpectual which is the Red lipstick is from the Pro Longwear lipsticks which is suppose to last 8hours. It isnt a lipstain because the color does come off but it is so pigmented that you dont really need to reapply unless you rubbed it off.
I recently also back to mac Pink Noveau Lipstick that i really like. And i do also have Hibiscus lipstick from Surf baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment